- Goodness Gracious Beauty Berry takes your privacy very seriously. When you book in for a treatment, you will be providing some personal information to us such as your name, email address, phone number, treatment details etc. This information will be used to communicate with you about the treatment you booked, to gain your feedback, and to send you periodic emails with news, promotions and treatment package offers that may be of interest to you in the future.
- If at any time you would like a copy of the personal information Goodness Gracious Beauty Berry has about you, please contact Grace Rapley on email@example.com with a written request.
- Goodness Gracious Beauty Berry implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- Your credit card details are not kept and are protected by PayPal systems.
- In order to assist with providing treatments and processing payments, your basic details including name, address and purchases will be entered into the cloud based Salon Applications Manager (SAM) software program. If you object to your details being stored on secure Australia POS servers, please contact us.
122 Queen St.
Berry, NSW 2535
P: 0415 322 130
- Please visit the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner website at www.oaic.gov.au for further information on privacy legislation.